1. In addition to the rates for stamps per 100 on our home page (click on Stamp Sales) we can supply 50s at one half of the 100 rates; also 1000 x 47p (as two stamps) @ £360.00.
2. We can supply most rates 3p - 45p at 80% face - also stamps for rates 53p and above are generally 80% face. Please enquire by e-mail for any particular rates which you require. If particular supplies are out of stock we will supply the nearest available unless you wish us not to do so.
3. A charge of £1.00 applies to all orders to cover postage & packing. For urgent supplies you may request Special Delivery at a charge of £7.25. Special Delivery is used without further charge on orders £240 and above. Cash with order. For added security if paying by cheque write on your cheque between the crossing lines LLOYDS BANK PLC.
Orders may be placed by email and payment made by a computer transfer - ask us for account details. Even at weekends or evenings online transfers are generally received almost immediately, so payment online is encouraged, being more rapid and secure than cheque payments. We always confirm safe receipt of online payments.
4. We aim to despatch orders (unless holidays prevent us) within 48 hours. If there is a supply problem we will tell you. Our supplies were provided by Isle of Man Post or its sales agents and are subject to stock, being from surplus philatelic holdings. You may if you wish check availability by email. All prices are subject to revision without notice but you may verify particular prices by email which will confirm a price valid for the following seven days.
5. If you wish to state a preference between loose stamps and stamps in sheets please feel free to add a note to the order form and we will supply as best we can dependent upon our stock.
6. We are sometimes asked about stamps with ½p in the value. They are valid for their full face value. We have placed a copy of the IoM Post release to that effect on a web page: www.manxlines.co.uk/HalfPennyValidity.jpg
Normally we provide ½p stamps only in multi-value packs.